Thank you for using the services of RAAS Technology Pty Ltd. We build Services for churches, ministries and other not-for-profit organizations to help you increase giving and engagement.
These Terms of Service set out the terms that apply to your use of our Website and Services. We may change these terms from time to time. If we do, we shall post a revision of these Terms at our website and your continued use of Services shall be subject to such revised terms.
These Terms of Service apply between you and the RAAS Technology Pty Ltd (as defined) located at Shop 3, 1 Guess Avenue, Wolli Creek NSW 2205 (‘RAAS’,‘GiveFreely’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’).
2. Our services
Our Services include:
- Giving and Payment Processing Platform
- Custom Apps for churches, ministries and not-for-profit organizations
We reserve the right to upgrade, maintain, tune, backup, amend, add to or remove items from, redesign, improve or otherwise alter our Services at our sole and absolute discretion. You agree with your use of any RAAS Service, that RAAS will be the exclusive provider of payment processing services to you and that you will utilize one or more of the RAAS giving services along with putting the RAAS website giving button on your website.
3. General Terms
3.1 Your Account and Information Provided
- You may be required to create an account and specify a password in order to use the Services or certain features included in the Services.
- By creating an account, or using our Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You have full authority to create the Account (including on behalf of any organization);
- You will provide all information necessary to establish and maintain an Account for use of our Services, including background verification information;
- All information you provide, including all information concerning your name, address, credit card number, bank account details, information required for background checks and other identifying information of any nature is true, complete and accurate; and
- You will maintain the accuracy of all information provided to us.
- Customers who use payment processing services are required to provide all information necessary to enable us to verify your identity and ownership of bank accounts, including:
- Personal information (full legal name, residential address, date of birth, and or other government ID for your beneficial ownership; and
- Information about your bank account(s) that may be used for payment processing including the deposit of processed funds, for anti-money laundering laws, other applicable laws and internal procedures to identify the donors and the organizations and credit worthiness background checks.
- You authorize RAAS to store the payment credentials for future scheduled or unscheduled transactions.
- You must promptly advise us in advance of any changes to the information provided including your contact details, operations, banking relationships, or other information that would require a change in the support, operation, or configuration of the Services(s). This may be done via your Account or in accordance with the Notification Policy below.
- You must not share your Account with anyone else. RAAS has no liability for any unauthorized action or loss resulting from or relating to shared Account details.
3.2 Term/Termination Policy
- The Services are provided on a month-to-month basis unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Either you or RAAS may terminate the Services at any time upon 30 days prior written notice to the other party, delivered in accordance with the Notification Policy.
- RAAS also reserves the right to:
- limit or suspend your access to the Services; and/or
- terminate the Terms of Services or other agreement with you; and/or
- cancel your account; and/or
- remove Customer Content uploaded to the Services,
- with immediate effect, if in our reasonable opinion you are in breach of any of the obligations or undertakings in these Terms of Service.
- You will remain liable for all obligations related to your Account even after it is closed. In particular, you will be responsible for any and all chargebacks, refunds, and any other fees associated with payment processing services the following termination.
- Please note that merely deleting a RAAS application will not close your account, cancel a recurring payment or delete a linked account (for example, a linked Customer account).
- You are responsible for downloading and transferring any Customer Content you wish to retain or re-use or deleting that Customer Content from your Account. This must be done before termination.
- You acknowledge that in the event of account termination or service cancellation, any RAAS provided details and information associated with your Account shall remain with RAAS or may be released. You acknowledge that You are solely responsible for working with a third-party provider to establish any new numbers in connection with the termination or service cancellation of your Account and for notifying any third parties of your change in number.
3.3 Notification Policy
- RAAS NOTIFICATION: For requests for change of Services under this Agreement, including cancellations, or to provide notice of other changes impacting your Account please use your Customer Account login or Organization Administrator login to communicate directly to RAAS, or send an email to [email protected].
- CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION: For service change notifications, we will communicate via your login area and/or directly to your Customer or Organization Administrator email address or the phone number as provided to us.
3.4 Pricing, Payments and Renewals Policy
- By using the Services, you agree to pay all relevant Service Fees.
- Service Fees payable for use of any Services are as described on the Website (unless otherwise agreed in writing) and may be updated from time to time. All pricing is specified in AUD (unless otherwise specified).
- Services will automatically renew at the end of each subscription period unless you cancel the Services through your Account before the end of the current subscription period.
- You agree to pay all Service Fees and any other charges incurred by you or any users of your Account and your credit card (or other applicable payment mechanisms) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred on or before the due date.
- You agree that you will only use credit cards belonging to you or for which you are expressly authorized to use.
3.5 Payments Processing Services Policy
- RAAS allows Customers to accept payments via credit card, debit card, and Direct Debit transactions including processing cards bearing the trademarks of Visa®, MasterCard®, and American Express® (collectively, the “Networks”). RAAS is not a depository institution and does not offer banking services or Money Service Business services as defined by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. RAAS must enter into agreements with Networks, other processors, and banks. These third parties require our Customers to accept Sub-Merchant Agreement terms as described below.
- Sub-Merchant Agreements: Customers who use payment processing services accept the relevant Sub-Merchant Agreements as determined by RAAS. Payment processing services for RAAS are currently provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. You also authorize us to share with Stripe any information you provide to us and transaction information related to your use of the Giving or other Service provided by Stripe.
- Service/Processing Fees: Service Fees shall apply to all financial transactions conducted through the use of RAAS (including credit card, debit card, and Direct Debit transactions) as further described on the Website or as otherwise agreed in writing. Disbursements: RAAS will disburse funds processed through RAAS, interest-free, less any refunds, chargebacks, and any applicable fees (including RAAS Service/Processing Fees and/or transaction fees related to the Services, if applicable), as follows:
- Funds will be distributed in accordance with the directions of the Customer or, where the Account is in the name of an organization, the Organization Administrator;
- Funds may be deposited daily, weekly, or monthly into the relevant bank account, as selected by you.
- Funds will be remitted to the designated beneficiary by bank transfer, less the Service Fee and any other amounts deductible are pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- Funds may be held in escrow pending any outstanding information requested, which may be necessary to vet each organization according to current legal, regulatory and compliance requirements. We may suspend or delay disbursements to you in order to protect RAAS against the risk of, among other things, existing, potential or anticipated chargebacks, fraud or your failure to fulfil Your responsibilities set forth in these Terms.
- Proceeds (net of any Fees and other deductibles) will be available for distribution to the beneficiary by bank transfer typically within 1-2 banking days of transaction for credit/debit cards and up to 1-week for Direct Debit transactions.
- RAAS has no liability for disbursements made in accordance with the above provisions.
- Chargebacks: You agree that RAAS has the right to debit your bank account at any time to recover any negative balances that RAAS may incur, for example, as a result of refunds, chargebacks or disputed payments. If RAAS is unable to collect on refunds/chargebacks using offset of your disbursement or debit of your bank account, RAAS has the right to invoice you for any unpaid balance.
- Unauthorized payments and Errors: If an Error (as defined) occurs that is solely our fault, we will use all reasonable efforts to remedy that Error (subject to the limitations provided in Clause 5). You must notify us immediately if you think there may be an error or if you need more information about an Error at [email protected]
- Although we will use all reasonable efforts to assist, You are solely responsible for any transactions made or damage or loss incurred in the following circumstances (none of which comprise an Error):
- If you make a mistake in making a transaction (for example, mistyping an amount you are sending);
- If you give a third-party access to your Account (intentionally or otherwise) and they use your Account without your knowledge or permission;
- Lost or stolen account credentials, or other use of your credentials without your permission by a third party, before you notify us of that compromise;
- The invalidation or reversal of a payment as a result of refunds, reversals or chargebacks;
- Delays resulting from RAAS applying holds, limits or reviews or relating to the time to may take for a transaction to be completed;
- In case of suspected unauthorized activity in relation to your Account, or questions about payments made or received, contact us as soon as you can at [email protected]
3.6 Acceptable Use Policy
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that Organization Administrators and Authorized Users and any other Users of the Services also comply with Acceptable Use Policy.
3.7 Intellectual Property Rights
- Reservation of Rights. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, RAAS reserves all rights, title and interest in and to the Services and content, including all related intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to you hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein.
- Access to and Use of Content. Customers have the right to access and use applicable Content subject to this Agreement. None shall, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from RAAS, or use the Services or websites in a way that violates any laws, infringes on anyone’s rights, is offensive, or interferes with the Services or Websites. Any feedback, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like which you send to RAAS relating to the Services will be treated as being non-confidential and non-proprietary. RAAS may use, disclose or publish any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever.
- License to RAAS. You grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license during the Term to do the following to the extent necessary in the performance of Services:
- digitize, convert, install, upload, select, order, arrange, compile, combine, synchronize, use, reproduce, store, process, retrieve, transmit, distribute, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and hyperlink the Customer Content; and
- make archival or back-up copies of the Customer Content and Customer websites.
- Except for the rights expressly granted above, we not acquiring any right, title or interest in or to the Customer Content, all of which shall remain solely with Customer.
- Use of data: We reserve the right to use all data collected, processed or derived by us in relation to the Services, including de-identified Customer Content, for the purpose of industry trend and best practices reporting, statistical analysis and research and research relating to the development or improvement of any of our services or products. We will not publish or disclose statistical findings of individual Customer or Donor activity.